Key Skill Set
- 5 + years Salesforce Technical Development experience (APEX, VisualForce Pages, Enterprise Integration tools EIT, Patterns, Middleware, batch processes etc.)
- 3+ years experience in a Salesforce Technical Architect position
- 5+ Consulting and leadership experience
- Multiple Salesforce certifications – Architecture modules beneficial
- Ensure the Salesforce technical design harnesses the overall enterprise architecture and scale for the clients future.
- Identify and recommend Salesforce.com based solutions, integration points and related implementation architecture for the clients future scale.
- Must have strong decision expertise in various design patterns
- Perform code reviews & ensure adherence to best practices.
- Lead the development team and ensure all are working in line with best practices.
- Have a broad range of technical knowledge and solution strategy expertise in order to advise on the best technical solution for stakeholder requirements
Opportunity to join a nationally operating Salesforce Partner, with global partnerships for Salesforce solutions. A team that is driven to providing successful delivery of Salesforce projects to medium and enterprise businesses in a fun and collaborative environment.
A business that has great support from senior management that encourages growth, training and development.
Great Salary and bonus on offer.
This position is open to candidates that are eligible to work in Australia.
nVision Talent is a dedicated emerging technology recruitment agency operating across Australia and Europe. If you’d like to keep updated with our latest roles, head to http://www.nvisiontalent.com/jobs and register for our job alerts feature!
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.