- Project Manager needed for a speech recognition software company in the health sector.
- Work closely with customers to facilitate their understanding of the solutions being implemented.
- Work from a Melbourne CBD office but also have the flexibility to work from home.
A leading provider of speech recognition technology are looking for a Project Manager to join their Melbourne team to deliver both internal and external projects within the Health sector on natural language processing technology. The cloud-based technology converts Physicians narrative into a high quality electronic health records to enable hospitals and practices to accelerate and automate the documentation process as well as improve the quality of clinical data. The solutions address critical issues for the future of healthcare - from Electronic Medical Record (EMR) adoption to accurate clinical coding and enhanced healthcare analytics.
As a key member of the Australian team, you will be responsible for developing and managing projects for hospitals, clinics and physician practices. The scope of implementation projects you will manage will include all business and product lines currently supported by the company.
As Project Manager, you are responsible for collaborating with a team of professionals that will assist in all aspects of project implementation, including Solution Architects, Adoption Specialists and Implementation Specialists. In addition, you will work closely with the customer to facilitate their understanding of the solutions being implemented, as well as the customer’s intended outcomes for the project.
- Manage project implementations for enterprise system implementations including all products and services within the clients portfolio.
- Manage work requests and change orders for all business lines within the system providing detailed tracking and reporting of implementation metrics.
- Manage full project team resources including Adoption Specialist, Technical Lead, Support Lead and System Engineers.
- Lead and monitor all phases of the project implementations maintaining the change management process, timelines, and overall cost management for each project.
- Responsible for all project communications with customers, project team, Sales and management team.
- Responsible for managing and posting all required discovery and project documents in tracking software, and ensuring all data elements are completed for project prior to project closure.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Master degree in a relevant domain (engineering, informatics, (para)medical sciences or healthcare management with experience in project management
- +3 years of relevant working experience with a strong affinity with the healthcare industry
- PRINCE2, PMP or PMBOK qualifications are a strong plus
- Any experience with speech recognition or NLP is a plus
- Proficient in use of Microsoft applications and project management tools
- Customer oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and to prioritise completion in a fast-paced environment
If this role is of interest please apply below or get in touch with Harrison.
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.