The company currently has over 35 people and given its strong customer base in Australia, it wants to capitalise and build out local capability to deliver seamless projects to their customers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Establish the Salesforce partnership alliance
- Build pipeline of opportunities through direct sales and Salesforce alliance
- Meet pipeline, order booking and revenue targets
- Provide project oversight / governance during implementations and become a trusted advisor to your customers
Your experience may look like:
- Relevant experience of 10-15 years
- Experience in building a Salesforce Practice through channel / direct sales
- Depth of experience in channel sales, PreSales, solution delivery management.
- You should be comfortable in starting with a 1 person team and slowly building out as business grows
This is a fantastic opportunity to step into a Senior leadership role and really build out your own practice. Salary is negotiable depending on experience but we have a budget of $150,000 - $200,000 plus super.
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please apply using the appropriate links, email sam.smeaton@nvisiontalent or call 02 8376 0925
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.