- Work on an exciting Office 365 deployment and Active Directory upgrade project.
- Great opportunity for an experienced Wintel Engineer
- Flexible working, on site gym and cafeteria just some of the perks
Are you an experienced Wintel Engineer looking for your next challenge? Have you got a good track record of delivering Office 365 projects and amazing Powershell scripting skills? Then this could be the role for you! A growing Australia Retailer are looking for an experienced Wintel Engineer to join their team and help with an exciting program of work around some of Microsoft latest technologies.
You will have the chance to work on an exciting program of which will enable new ways of working through technology e.g. Windows 10 and Office 365 including Exchange, SharePoint and OneDrive. The Program team is expanding to successfully deliver the Program this year.
This specific position is for a Senior Systems Engineer, to assist with the design and deployment of infrastructure, identity & productivity systems that will provide the foundation for our next generation workspace.
You will be playing a key role in the rollout of Office 365 and supporting technologies, including all deployment and level 3 support activities. You will be acting as a subject matter expert for Active Directory, Office 365 and associated technologies into the future, so an expert level of knowledge with these products is essential.
- Work closely with project teams on the design, build and release of Active Directory, Office 365, server infrastructure and Windows 10
- Maintain and support Active Directory and Office 365 including all server infrastructure, system configuration, policies etc.
- Provide level 3 support for the end user computing environment; hardware, operating system and applications
- Develop and maintain outstanding documentation
- Provide training and support to other members of the IT organisation
- Minimum of 5 years of deploying and supporting Windows based systems and applications in an enterprise environment.
- Knowledge and experience working with the following technologies;
- Expert knowledge of Active Directory & Group Policy
- Office 365 including Exchange, SharePoint & OneDrive
- Identity Management systems e.g. AD Connect and FIM/MIM
- SAML authentication systems e.g. AD FS
- Windows Server 2008, 2012 & 2016
- Extensive knowledge and experience in the use of PowerShell and other automation techniques
- Experience working with VMWare, Xen, or Hyper-V
If this role is of interest please click apply below, or give Harrison Emmens a call on 0390785954
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.