nVision Talent are proud to be partnering with one of Australia’s leading Salesforce Marketing cloud specialist partners. Due to continued growth, they are looking for a SFMC Solution Architect to join their fast-growing practice.
This position is accepting applications from overseas candidates who require a sponsorship. The preferable location is Sydney, however Melbourne is also an option.
About the Role:
The Solutions Architect (SA) is a strategic position to the customers and to the professional services organisation. SAs are experienced technology consultants and are depended on by customers for technical vision and proactive and strategic advice. As required, this role will also include all aspects of software development; design, implementation, testing and maintenance. Implement Salesforce Marketing Cloud Accounts through the integration of data streams, scripted and automated emails, mobile messages, microsites and preference centres.
- Lead consultative engagements with clients on technical and business challenges
- Document comprehensive client user stories and technical constraints/requirements
- Define the Solution based on clients business needs and present effectively and authoritatively to client stakeholders from both technical and business backgrounds
- Develop proofs-of-concept to validate solution feasibility
- Manage solution related documentation (BRD/FSD) in conjunction with other delivery focused team members
- Identify project issues / risks and present alternatives to alleviate or resolve
- Support Sales organisation in opportunities by validating solutions and estimates
- Write test plans that enforce the acceptance criteria of features and keep them updated
- Translate backlog items into engineering design and logical units of work (tasks)
- Understanding of Digital Marketing and its objectives. Experience working in a marketing organisation or interacting with marketing organisations as a supplier/vendor
- Proficient in developing SQL and experience with a Relational Database Management System such as MySQL, Oracle or MS SQL Server
- Experience of developing against SOAP and REST based APIs
- Familiarity with SDLC methodologies including requirements, design, implementation, testing and maintenance
- Familiarity with CRM, Content Management, POS/Commerce and Web Analytics platforms preferred
- Familiarity with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and/or CRM preferred
- Comfortable working within an Agile methodology
- Previous experience working as a technical consultant or technical/solutions architect
If you're interested in discussing this opportunity further, please hit apply to send your CV to Luca at nVision Talent.
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.