- Work on the latest Salesforce implementation project
- Confidently lead workshops and requirement gathering sessions with key business stakeholders
- Work closely with Salesforce specific Vendors
- Drive best business practices for Salesforce implementations
- Be involved with the set-up and configuration of Salesforce
- 3 + years Business Analyst experience working in a broad range of environments and industries.
- Agile/Waterfall experience
- 2 years hands-on understanding of Salesforce configuration including customisation of workflows, objects validation rules etc.
- Experience working on SalesCloud, ServiceCloud, Communities force.com or CPQ platforms.
- Excellent stakeholder management, communication, presentation and documentation skills.
- Work well in a team and independently
- Salesforce certified Administrator (201) – minimum
If you want to be part of a great organisation and a great name on your resume, click APPLY and send through your updated CV in word format.
This organisation may still consider a contractor for a set duration
This position is open to candidates eligible to work in Australia.
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.