Salesforce Marketing Cloud Production Specialist - Sydney - Contract
nVision Talent are proud to be partnering with a leading global software company who are looking to expand their contractor team with a Marketing Cloud Production Specialist. This person will be responsible for building emails through the email studio tool on Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
Please note this is a contracting opportunity on a 6 month initial period, with the chance of extension thereafter.
- SFMC Email Studio Knowledge - Advanced understanding of the email studio tool on SFMC. Ability to build, validate, test, troubleshoot, deploy and report on emails using the tools and features on SFMC.
- Competent in HTML, CSS and email best practices - Must know how to build email according to best practices. Up-to-date knowledge on coding best practices, specifically in HTML and CSS. Competency in AMPscript will be a much-added bonus.
- Strong attention to detail - Review email builds, data extension and send setup. Naturally be able to spot any discrepancies or mistakes from email production stage all the way through to pre-deployment review.
- Good interpersonal skills - Easily build a good rapport with clients, internal and extended team members.
- Managing an effective offshore relationship - Form a good working relationship with our extended offshore team members. Able to brief in work and review once complete, reprioritise tasks (if required), manage multiple deadlines and provide constructive feedback.
- Independent yet collaborative time and task management - Adaptability to changes in prioritisation of tasks and changes in deadlines across multiple campaigns. Flexibility to shuffle tasks/priorities around, which usually requires collaborating with other team members in order to achieve the best outcome.
- "Get it done right" attitude - Strong, determined and positive attitude to get a task done in time but in a proper and effective manner. Willingness to sometimes go beyond the usual scope/role, if possible, whenever required.
- Opportunity to work for a global software company
- Work with some of the most talented and experienced people in the SFMC eco-system
- Develop strong hands-on experience on the SFMC platform
If you're interested in discussing this role further, please hit apply to send your CV to Luca at nVision Talent or call +61 2 8376 0932.
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.