Our client, a leading ASX listed retailer is looking for an experienced business facing CRM lead to enhance Salesforce CRM for their Sales and Marketing teams. Reporting to the VP of Sales and working with the Sales & Marketing teams to understand customer data therefore strategizing, designing solutions, building functionality, process and effectiveness with Salesforce.
- Working with key stakeholders to understand challenges and requirements
- Designing solutions to use Salesforce effectively for the business units
- Develop Sales and Marketing strategy from use of customer and prospect Data.
- Over 5 years working as a Senior Business Analyst – Retail or Finance (beneficial)
- At least 3 years working and leading Salesforce implementation projects - ideally Sales Cloud
- Hands on configuration experience with Salesforce developing and designing solutions.
- Solid understand of Sales processes improvement, strategizing, data analytics and risk management.
- Excellent stakeholder management and leadership skills.
- Salesforce certified (beneficial)
- A great career opportunity to step up into a lead position working with a great organisation that is a leader in their industry.
- Excellent salary package with bonus
- Could also suit a Sales Manager who is experienced in implementing Salesforce.
- Fantastic offices in Bella Vista
To hear more about this position with a great organisation, send through your CV by clicking “APPLY” now!
Opportunity open to candidate eligible to work in Australia.
This position is being managed by Ben Anderson - 0283760929
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.