- 14 month fixed term contract for an SAP Payroll implementation project
- Senior PM needed to assist 5 hospitals implement a new rostering and payroll system.
- Great salary on offer and flexible working arrangements available.
As a key member of the Rostering & Payroll Project team, and reporting to the Executive Director People & Culture, this role is a senior position that will be responsible for the planning, commissioning and implementation of rostering and payroll systems within the Health sector.
You will have highly developed project management skills with experience in the management and successful delivery of complex large projects and extensive experience in stakeholder engagement and change management. You will also have excellent skills in planning and organisation, as well as highly developed analytical and problem solving skills; excellent documentation and report writing skills; superior communication, team management and interpersonal skills; and the ability to work alongside a broad range of stakeholders. You will have the ability to lead change in a positive and productive manner. You will also need to develop effective working relationships at multiple levels including the executive, clinical areas and non-clinical areas.
- Experience with implementation of a Payroll & Rostering System preferable on SAP and RosterOn
- Demonstrated Project Management Skills particularly in the delivery of complex projects.
- Demonstrated ability to manage a range of complex tasks within and across a number of projects and organisational priorities.
- Experience in managing large scale organisational change.
- Demonstrated effectiveness at a senior level working in a large and complex services organisation.
- Experience with all aspects of Payroll Interpretation and Configurations
- Desirable experience with healthcare payroll | rostering solutions
- Worked as either a Payroll manager or functional lead or worked in operational payroll | finance department where payroll was merged or upgraded
- Experience in working as part of the team in delivering payroll projects or Payroll upgrades for large organisations >5000 employees
- Experience in large payrolls managing / interpreting detailed EBA/Awards
If this opportunity is of interest please get in touch with Harrison Emmens from nVision Talent on 03 9133 0177.
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.