We a seeking a driven Salesforce Functional Consultant to jump on board with a leading Salesforce Partner. You will lead the requirement gathering and workshops in an Agile environment together with knowledgeable Salesforce LEads/ Architects to deliver an operating solution to their client’s business challenges.
- Work on the latest Salesforce implementation projects
- Confidently lead workshops and requirement gathering sessions with key business stakeholders
- Drive best business practices for Salesforce implementations
- Be involved with the set-up and configuration of Salesforce
- 3 + years Business Analyst experience working in a broad range of environments and industries.
- Agile/Waterfall experience
- 2 years hands-on understanding of Salesforce configuration including customisation of workflows, objects validation rules etc.
- Experience working on SalesCloud, ServiceCloud, force.com or CPQ platforms.
- Excellent stakeholder management, communication, presentation and documentation skills.
- Work well ina ateam and independently
- Salesforce certified Administrator (201) – minimum
This SF Partner prides itself on its reputation delivering some of the largest projects throughout Australia. They will help you grow and develop while opening your experience to a range of different industries and technologies.
If you want to be part of a great organisation, with offices in Melbourne and Sydney and an ever growing team click APPLY and send through your updates CV in word format.
This position is a permanent role open to candidates eligible to work in Australia
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.