nVision Talent is a leading provider of permanent and contract candidates to both salesforce consulting partners and end user clients.
A leading and innovative salesforce partner with offices in Melbourne and Sydney, are further looking to expand their senior delivery team by bringing on a Senior Salesforce Consultant to deliver on large-scale enterprise projects.
This is an ideal role for someone looking to take the next step in their career to run and lead greenfield projects. You will play a key role in driving business processes and solution design in line with company strategy and will be responsible for conducting needs assessments, configuring our applications, building and maintaining relationships, training and ongoing client support and follow-up.
- Meet with clients to analyse their individual needs, provide estimates on work and determine the project scope
- Identify clients’ work practices and understand the nature of their businesses to properly define needs and customize solutions using the Force.com platform
- Investigate, document and analyze key client organisational processes
- Work collaboratively with the project management team to determine required resources and create realistic timelines
- Maintain an effective client follow-up system to ensure that clients are contacted in regards to project progress and overall satisfaction
- Coordinate and execute client training
- Perform and organise ongoing support for customers such as report building, data quality, new integrations, etc.
- Contribute to the development of a strategic vision for product development and enhancement.
- 4+ years experience working for a consulting agency
- Ability to capture and document business and reporting requirements from multiple sources.
- Ability to manage and prioritize simultaneous data analysis requests of varying size and scope.
- Influence management skills; ability to work cooperatively at all levels across organizational boundaries to build and maintain the positive relationships required to accomplish organizational goals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a demonstrated ability to explain analysis and recommendations to all levels of the organization.
- com knowledge
- Experience working on large implementations
- Open to some travel
On offer is a chance to join a highly respected and trusted adviser in the Salesforce eco‐system. You will be working on some of the best salesforce projects in the region as part of a high performance team.
- Work life balance flexible working arrangements
- Structured professional development
- Market leading incentive scheme
- Significant exposure to the Salesforce eco-system including a wide variety of clients, app-exchange partners and Salesforce senior executives within the APAC region
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.