We are currently looking for an experienced Salesforce Technical Lead to work in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment. You'll be involved in designing, building, and refining applications with a preference for configuration/flows over code.
- Drive enhancements, optimize performance, and troubleshoot defects
- Technical design/development, document, configuration, maintenance, administration and
- integration of the Salesforce platform
- Lead solutions with external vendors and collaborate with internal development teams
- Coach and mentor more junior Salesforce Team.
Skills and Experience
- 3 years of experience development experience with Salesforce
- Fluent in Apex and Lightning Components
- Experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Community Cloud a must
- Experience with Integrating Salesforce through REST & SOAP API’s
- Good understanding of Salesforce architectural best practices and methodologies
- Ability to decipher between the use of configuration and less favourable complex Apex code best practices
- Positive "can-do" attitude and ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent communication, documentation and presentation skills
- Salesforce Certification – Administrator and Platform Developer 1 (minimum preferred)
- Join a leading Australian company
- An established Salesforce team looking to drive Salesforce further for the Business.
- Fabulous Sydney CBD offices with harbour views
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Strong internal Salesforce capability
This opportunity is open to candidates eligible to work in Australia.
If you are ready to step up into a leading role, click “APPLY” to forward your CV.
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.