We are currently looking for an experienced Salesforce Technical Lead to work in a collaborative team environment, designing, building, and refining applications with a preference for configuration/ flows over code.
- Drive enhancements, optimize performance, and troubleshoot defects
- Technical design/development, document, configuration, maintenance, administration and
- integration of the Salesforce platform
- Lead solutions with external vendors and collaborate with internal development teams
- Coach and mentor more junior Salesforce Team.
Skills and Experience
- 3 year experience development experience with Salesforce
- Fluent in Apex, Visualforce Pages and Lightning Components
- Experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Community Cloud a must
- Experience with Integrating Salesforce through REST & SOAP API’s
- Good understanding of Salesforce architectural best practices and methodologies
- Ability to decipher between the use of configuration and less favourable complex Apex code best practices
- Positive "can-do" attitude and ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent communication, documentation and presentation skills
- Salesforce Certification – Administrator and Platform Developer 1 (minimum preferred)
Join a leader in their industry.
An established Salesforce team looking to drive Salesforce further for the Business.
Fabulous Sydney CBD office.
Excellent Salary on offer.
This opportunity is open to candidates eligible to work in Australia.
If you are ready to step up in to a leading role, click “APPLY” to forward your CV.
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.