Our client, a leading Not for Profit for their industry, is growing their team with the support of an experience Salesforce Administrator. Salesforce has already been implemented and they have some exciting projects lined up including full transition from Classic to Lightning.
Role and responsibilities
- 2 years Salesforce administrator experience
- ability to configure the platform including creating workflow, custom objects, fields and validation rules etc.
- General day to day tasks including reporting and user set up.
- Be involved with the Salesforce lead to come up with solutions for Salesforce.
- Excellent documentation, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team
- Salesforce certified Administrator (minimum)
This Is an initial 6 month daily rate contract with the potential to extend or going permanent.
Excellent location close to public transport.
To find out more about this position, click “APPLY” submitted in your updated CV highlighting your Salesforce experience.
This position is open to candidates eligible to work in Australia.
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.