An ever-expanding Salesforce Partner is currently looking to bring on a Salesforce Solution Architect to further build a practice around. You will be in charge of the functional design and delivery of their Salesforce projects with mid-market and enterprise clients. Working closely with the Technical Architect to build business context and the technical mechanics of the platform.
- Managing client scope of requirements in order to translate said requirements into solutions leveraging the Salesforce.com platform
- Being versatile, running both functional and technical requirement gathering sessions
- Being active during pre-sales to ensure appropriate technical scope
- Being able to lead teammates confidently through example in regards to design, development, integration, testing, deployment, lifecycle management, and documentation
- Being able to work collaboratively in a group setting, but also being able to take initiative and lead when needed
- 4 + Years Enterprise level Salesforce Solution Architect experience
- Gathering client requirements and translating them into architected technical solutions
- Salesforce programming experience (Apex, Visualforce, Lightning)
- Leading technical and business requirements gathering sessions and assist with documenting and reviewing both high and detailed-level requirements.
- Pre-Sales Activities that include demos, scoping, estimate, project proposal, responding to RFPs/RFQs
- Ability to develop practical solutions and methodologies as related to Salesforce
- Valid Salesforce Certifications
If you are interested, please apply directly, or call Nicole Mednick on 0401 332 667.
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.