RESPONSIBILITIES OF ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE:
• Selling Seismic Software across various industries
• Manage enterprise sales cycle starting with discovery, building and managing relationships, to the close of business.
• Acquire new business by building a network of customers and industry contacts to facilitate sales development and wins.
• Ensures sales forecasts, meets or exceeds quarterly & annual quotas.
• Accurately maintains CRM (i.e. Salesforce.com) for assigned opportunities.
• Remains up to date on current knowledge of market and competitive trends.
QUALIFICATIONS OF ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE:
• BA/BS in Business or Marketing required along with 5+ years of outside sales experience
• MBA, advanced degree preferred.
• Proven ability to hit, or exceed sales quota.
• Experience managing a complex sales cycle.
• Extensive travel required. Will be responsible for large geography. Would consist of working with sales employees, attending business meetings, industry meetings or working with key customers.
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business trade journals, professional journals, and financial reports as well as write reports, business correspondence, and standard operating procedures.
• Effectively present information, respond to questions from customers and sales representatives.
• Effectively deliver executive level presentations to senior management and customers.
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Senior Account Executive, Enterprise Sales
|Job Title:||Senior Account Executive, Enterprise Sales|
|Contact Name:||Nadine Freitag|
|Job Published:||July 10, 2018 08:32|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's