Salesforce Functional Consultant
Currently looking for a strong Consultant with great interpersonal skills to join a Salesforce Consulting Partner who deals in the SMB space.
The role is full time and permanent in Sydney CBD. Looking for someone who is able to understand business needs and who will truly help organisations with meaningful implementations that are best utilising their budget.
- You will be responsible for running Salesforce workshops with a variety of clients in the small and medium business sector.
- You will be responsible for documentation, process mapping.
- You will be not only designing but also presenting your solutions to the client, good communication is paramount here.
- The ideal candidate will have exceptional communication skills as you will be interacting with people from all different types of backgrounds.
- Ideally, someone who has Salesforce experience, but a BA who is interested in consulting and has run workshops in the past will be considered.
- Salesforce or CRM experience will be preferred.
If you are looking to join a relaxed yet professional environment without the corporate red tape, look no further. Office lunches, after work drinks and some serious ping pong action are all part of the gig here.
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.