nVision Talent is a leading provider of Talent within the IT & Sales ecosystems across Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
Formed in 2013 by Directors Carl Thomas & Sam Smeaton, nVision Talent currently has offices in Sydney, Melbourne and London and is soon to expand into other countries having built success working in growth technology markets.
ROLE DEFINITION AND PURPOSE
The Delivery Consultant will be responsible to manage nVision Talent's candidate pool on an ongoing basis working collaboratively with the Business Development Manager to provide best in market candidates for our clients. This will include all activity to identify, attract and shortlist candidates for the recruitment process to fulfil the requirements of our client's business briefs and proactive pooling of candidates in required markets for future predicted recruitment needs. A key component of this role is to provide exceptional candidate care and proactively manage the candidate pool to maintain a positive brand in the market for nVision Talent.
The role is also responsible to identify new business opportunities within market via networking and proactively sourcing for clients. The role will also provide general administrative support to the recruitment process and will support the nVision Talent Recruitment team.
To build, oversee and maintain the candidate pool for nVision Talent.
- Identify, attract, recruit and shortlist candidates for the recruitment process to fulfil requirements of the business brief, client and market requirements following nVision Talent's required processes and maintaining positive service levels
- Research, identify and attract candidates using all appropriate methods to satisfy job requirements and proactively manage candidate pool
- Write, place and update quality advertisements in line with company procedures and branding
- Manage candidate care and monitor all responses /applications received and make sure that candidate’s applications are processed efficiently
- Qualify, shortlist and present suitable candidates against defined job vacancies in collaboration with Recruitment Consultants
- Assist in the recruitment and selection processes by effectively liaising with the candidates and internal teams
- Initiate, manage and develop positive candidate relationships
- Understand, work to deliver and meet agreed KPI’s and targets aligned to nVision Talent mission and vision
Identify new business opportunities
- Identify and progress leads as required, collaborating with internal teams as appropriate and working with the Business Development Manager to drive client relationships
- Proactively and consistently strive to identify new candidate and client opportunities
- Understand and proactively support the sales process and the Business Development Manager and internal teams as required
- Provide pre-employment and compliance checks in line with company policy, client requirements and relevant legislation
- Positively contribute to team meetings and the office culture as appropriate
- Provide support to ensure that the candidates and clients receive a professional and comprehensive recruitment service at all times
- Maintain appropriate administrative practices and database management as required by the Company.
- nVision Talent’s values represent our core beliefs about how we conduct our business and underpin the working environment in our offices across the globe. We believe it is very important for all employees to understand and embrace our values at all times:
- Teamwork makes the dream work.
- The growth and development of people is the highest calling of leadership.
- Put your positive pants on.
- Building and maintaining good working relationships.
- Doing the right thing, even when no one's watching.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
- Career progression – this role will progress to a Recruitment Consultant position or a Delivery Manager role.
- Birthday day off
- Company macbook
- Company mobile phone plan (BYO mobile)
- Flexible work arrangements
- Opportunity to attend national networking events
- Modern offices close to public transport
- Ability to help shape a growing company's culture
- Performance training in areas where needed
- Paid gym / health club membership
- Extra 10 days paid leave
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.