In this role, the Salesforce Administrator will lead, maintain and develop core systems used across several business units within the group. You will ensure that the systems and administration operations across all business units are kept on track and operating smoothly.
Duties and responsibilities;
- Salesforce, Property Base and agentbox administration
- Integration of technologies including wordpress, Kentico and Marketo
- Improve and maintaining ongoing development of CRM system to meet organization needs
- Administration of Salesforce including configuration, workflows, custom objects, and listing
- Develop training plans, materials, keep online content up to date, coordinate new user and ongoing training support
- Work with management team to ensure Salesforce remains in line with business process changes
- Ongoing development of new Salesforce system functionality and new applications to add value to business process
- 2+ years' experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Admin 201 Certified
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience writing requirements, process documents, report generation, user documentation
- Experience providing customer support
If interest, please apply below or call Nicole Mednick on 0401 332 667.
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.