Our client is Australia's leading cross cloud Platinum Salesforce Partner - and their Sydney and Melbourne offices are growing.
They are currently looking for Salesforce Marketing Cloud consultants who have 3+ years experience for their open roles in both cities
As a functional consultant, you are expected to be an expert on the implementation, configuration, and use of the Salesforce platform with a focus on Marketing Cloud. All certifications and trailhead badges that include Sales/Service clouds and Marketing Cloud will be highly regarded.
The ideal candidate is able to gather, analyse and interpret information from clients to understand business processes, pain points, business needs and customer experience to deliver Salesforce based technical solutions that leverage the most out of the marketing cloud platform.
Clear communication and the ability to articulate detail clearly and concisely to different stakeholder groups (developers, client stakeholders, account executives, etc) is a must!
- Running workshops on current processes, identifying pain points, proposing and validating target processes and solutions
- Responsible for understanding campaign objectives and tactics
- High level segmentation
- Designing customer journeys and identifying campaign assets
- High level solution architecture including pros and cons and key design decisions
- Working with Marketing Cloud Technical Architect on complex solution architectures
- Platform configuration
- Design data model and configure data extensions
- Bachelor degree level or higher
- Prior experience on Marketing Cloud
- Prior consulting experience
- Customer data segmentation
- Basic understanding of SQL, HTML, CSS, AMP Script
- Integration patterns and tools
- Data analysis and cleaning
- Multi channel digital marketing
Certifications highly regarded:
- Marketing Cloud Email Specialist
- Marketing Cloud Consultant
- Marketing Cloud Social Specialist
How to apply
To have a confidential discussion about your suitability for this role, please email your CV to Garth Kharitou.